- Not taking the time to get clear what success looks like on a daily basis.
- Not asking for the help that you need and are entitled to.
- Not having a clear picture of your desired results and goals.
- Making decisions based on emotions rather than logic and facts.
- Giving up too early when things get tough instead of persisting until you succeed or make meaningful progress in your life, business or relationships.
- Believing that you know more than others who have achieved similar results in their lives, businesses or careers, which causes you to ignore their wisdom and guidance when they offer it to you.
- Being distracted by activities that don’t move you closer to your goals in life, business or relationships, while neglecting those activities that will bring about significant positive change in your life and career.